Eucalyptus - A Better Timber Mat
Stronger & More Uniform Products
Our mats offer greater strength than USA hardwood mats at a competitive price. You may not need A Better Timber Mat but if you do, your Eucalyptus mat will be stronger, standardized and safer than a mixed hardwood mat.
Our timbers come from sustainably managed plantations in a limited geographical area, resulting in uniform products with reliable working characteristics.
Eucalyptus Mats Are:
- Nominal sizes from 4″ thick to 12″ thick.
- Lengths 14 feet to 18 feet
- Widths 4 feet to 7 feet
- More mats per truck.
- 15-point QC production process
Key Mat Characteristics:
- No-notch transmission mats.
- Small notch pipeline mats.
- Steel plates on ends for added strength and mat integrity
- End-treated timbers
- Square edges for added stability
- No wane, no rot, no bark
- 30-50% greater bending strength and shear than southern red oak
- Four 1” cold-rolled steel thread rods with 25% greater strength than equivalent machined rod
- Double nutted rods
- USDA-approved phytosanitary treatment