Creating Value For You
Stronger. Safer. Standardized. Sustainable.
COMPARED TO SOUTHERN RED OAK, EUCALYPTUS MATS HAVE:
- 23% greater shear strength
- 43% greater bending strength
- 20% lighter weight
- 29% greater perpendicular compression
- As durable to rot and insect
- 10 – 40% lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Standardized product: Eucalyptus is consistent in strength and working characteristics because it is a single, genetically improved species grown in large plantations.
- No seasonal supply disruptions; access to forests all year round.
- Long-term log supply for a long-term supply of mats
- Eucalyptus is currently grown in over 90 countries and is spread over more than 22 million hectares worldwide.